I am very close to handing over the manuscript to my editor, and once I do that the paperback version of the book is just weeks away. So, I think it’s about time to start offering pre-sales of the book.
I have interviewed some amazingly inspiring women about how they make businesses work around their family. Grab your copy and get business advice from a team of these 20 successful business owners:
• Janine Allis, Boost Juice
• Rebecca Mezzino, Clear Space Organising
• Naomi Simson, Red Balloon
• Polly McGee, StartUp Tasmania
• Alycia Edgar, Roaly Group
• Alli Price, Motivating Mum
• Sarah Allen, Sarah Allen Consulting
• Sara Redman, Sara Redman & Associates
• Celine Egan, TCY Coaching & Training
• Janet Beckers, Wonderful Web Women
• Kristy-Lee Johnston, Footprint Recruitment
• Annalisa Holmes, The Transcription People
• Amanda Cox, Real Mums
• Anita Lincolne-Lomax, Babes in Arms
• Amanda Gonzalez, Untangle the Web
• Renee Mayne, Bra Queen
• Susan Pearse, Mind Gardener
• Kaz Cooke, Women’s Stuff author
• Carolyn Cresswell, Carman’s Muesli
• And me!
I will be signing the first 500 copies of Business & Baby on Board sold, so head over to the ‘Books’ tab at Strawberry Communications and buy one copy for $25, or two for $40. As soon as I have the copies in my hand they will be winging their way to you.