When: Sunday, December 14, 2014
Where: The Apple Shed, 2064 Huon Highway, Grove.
Opportunity: Tasmania’s hospitality industry and friends have joined forces to put together a fundraising event to assist Red Velvet Lounge owner Steve Cumper, his family and staff after a fire devastated the popular Cygnet restaurant last Thursday (November 13).
Cost: $25 adult, $10 child (under 12), $60 family (2 adults +2 children). Tickets can be purchased through EventBrite at: www.eventbrite.com.au/e/rvl-twilight-tuck-in-tickets-14467601987
What: RVL Twilight Tuck-In guests will enjoy a spit roast barbecue feast prepared and served by well-known Tasmanian chefs with a complimentary glass of Willie Smith’s cider or Tasmanian wine on arrival. Wine, cider and other refreshments will be available to purchase at the bar throughout the event.
• 12-month supply of Bruny Island Cheese
• Sri Lankan Feast prepared by Varuni Kulasekera & Brian Ritchie for 4
• Agrarian Kitchen Experience for 2
• Dinner for 4 at Garagistes
• ‘Start you own Wine Cellar’ package from Winsor Dobbin
• Dinner for 2 at Franklin
• Gourmet Hamper from Bottega Rotolo
• Dinner for 4 in you own home prepared by Steve Cumper himself!
Food and drink, auctioned items and entertainment have all been generously donated by local Tasmanian businesses. Updates at: www.facebook.com/events/581513251979259