Modern women have busy lives, but they still need a regular fix of fashion, health, beauty and travel information. New online lifestyle resource Stylescene provides all this information and more, with great content tailored for the 21st century woman.
Owned and managed by Melbournite Tayana Nickson, www.stylescene.com.au is the online hub for informative articles, the hottest fashion finds, upcoming trends, sales and competitions.
Originally established as an online lifestyle e-magazine for busy women, www.stylescene.com.au has since evolved into a comprehensive online resource for women, Tayana explained.
“We surveyed our members and 95 per cent told us they wanted a one-stop lifestyle shop,” she said.
“Our readers wanted to know about the latest make-up trends and expert style tips, but they also wanted to know how be more eco-friendly and organise their busy lives.
“We listened to the feedback and covered all these topics – and much more – to create a resource women can come back to regularly for the latest content,” Tayana said.
Stylescene now includes:
• Articles from a team of talented writers and bloggers
• Online LifeStyle Directory featuring fashion, jewellery, handbags, beauty, health, fitness and lifestyle services and retailers
• Shop News showcasing up-to-date retail news and the latest product releases
• Sales and Vouchers for those fashionistas who are watching their pennies – or those who just love a bargain
• Competitions with fantastic prizes and products to try out
• Top Shops where Stylescene’s favourite stores are profiled every month
Stylescene will soon be extending its content offering to also include kid’s fashion and accessories, hair and body features, travel destination reviews and recommendations and upcoming events so be sure to keep checking in for these updates too.
Topics covered on www.stylescene.com.au are presented in a vibrant format with easy-to-read sections, just like your favourite magazine, so women can dip in whenever they need an answer, or quick inspiration for the right outfit for that special night out.
All this information is created with women aged 20-45 years in mind, making it the place for fashionable modern women to find out everything they need to get ahead in life – and look great doing it!
This fabulous online resource is backed up by a social media presence on Twitter @style_scene and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stylescene/161408766880?ref=ts
For more information visit www.stylescene.com.au