Female entrepreneurs will be slipping on their strappy shoes and flocking to the business event for women in August – Accelerate in Business.The brainchild of successful author, speaker, coach, NLP Master Practitioner and trainer Danette Hibberd, Accelerate in Business is a Stiletto Camp for women, to help them kick-start their business and propel themselves forward to success.
Ms Hibberd said the event, which will be run from 14-16 August at the Canterbury Hurlestone Park RSL Club in Sydney, has a fantastic line-up of speakers who will show female attendees how to be more successful in their professional lives.
“Speakers over the course of the three-day event will share their secrets on how to achieve exactly what attendees want, like having all the clients they can handle or working less and making more money,” Ms Hibberd said.
“This event is aimed at female entrepreneurs, women in business, women in the corporate world, solo-preneurs, and any men who are brave enough to put on some heels and join the soiree. It’s all about achieving the success they deserve.”
Not only will attendees have the opportunity to hear from some of the best business brains, but they will also have three days’ worth of opportunities to mix, network and build strategic alliances with hundreds of other like-minded women. Who knows – the next brilliant business idea might be created in the midst of all the energy at Accelerate in Business.
Speakers for Accelerate in Business include:
• Judeth Wilson, Managing Director of Upfront Communications, The Trainer’s Ultimate Business in a Box
• Ari Galper, Creator of Unlock the Game, Discover the Secrets of How to Sell with Authenticity by Unlocking Your Sales Potential
• Brenda Thomson, CEO and Founder of Networking World, Structured Networking Opportunities
• Lorraine Pirihi, The Productivity Queen, 7 Secrets to Boosting Your Productivity and Profits
• Janet Beckers, Wonderful Web Women, How to Build a List of Thousands of Raving Fans, Position Yourself as an Expert and Attract a Six or Seven Figure Business Fast
• Wendy Moore, Savvy Web Women, How to be a Media Magnet
• Ludwina Dautovic, The Red Tent Woman, Use the Latest Video Strategies to Grow Your Business
• Barnaby De Palma, Alive Online, Web 2.0 Wizard
• Lyndsey Baigent, Essentially for Women, Emotion in Business
“I’m really excited about the calibre of speakers booked for Accelerate in Business. I know they will not only provide the answers to help women achieve business success, but also show them how to effectively use those answers,” Ms Hibberd said.
“Attendees will be exposed to so much information at this event they’ll be jumping off their seats, excited to get back to their desk to put all the powerful strategies into action,” she said.
Seats for Accelerate in Business are limited and will be given will be on a first-in first-served basis. Tickets are $247 and can be bought at http://www.accelerateinbusiness.com/ Get in early and take advantage of the Early Bird Special where it’s buy one ticket, get one free.