Put a rocket up your PR
“I love that it was more than simply a ‘course’. I feel it incorporated some mentoring/coaching, which is invaluable. The information was also very relevant and I was able to implement the strategies immediately.”
Beta program participant
If you’re not selling your story to the media, you can be sure your competition is. Next time you see a competitor’s face smiling out at you from the pages of New Idea, or watch them laughing on the couch with Mel and Kochie on Sunrise, ask yourself why wasn’t it you. If the answer was because you didn’t share your story, you’ve come to the right place
“…nearly 55% of stories analysed were driven by some form of public relations.”
Source: Crikey – Over half of your news is spin: http://www.crikey.com.au/2010/03/15/over-half-your-news-is-spin/
These figures are even higher in smaller media outlets. So, do your business stories fall into the 55% that were generated from PR?
Help me tell my story!
Strawberry Communications owner Johanna Baker-Dowdell designed the new six-week Make Me a Star group program specifically for business owners who want to generate their own amazing PR. Nobody knows your business like you do, so it makes sense for you to be the one who tells the story.
Make Me a Star will really put a rocket up your PR, and soon you will be a media superstar!
This comprehensive program includes everything you need to generate publicity for your business.
“What I enjoyed most was that I was encouraged by the other participants as I heard of their wins. It was certainly inspiring to be challenged to also boast my wins.”
Beta program participant
What do you get?
The Make Me a Star program includes six one-hour online learning sessions.
- Session 1: PR groundwork and planning
- Session 2: Media Lists and Media Releases
- Session 3: Pitching to the Media and PR Writing
- Session 4: Editorial Calendars and PR Opportunities
- Session 5: Social Media and Brand YOU
- Session 6: Your PR Strategy
Plus Make Me Star participants will receive:
- Step-by-step templates for media lists, press releases, articles and more
- Admission to the Make Me a Star Facebook mastermind group where you can ask questions, swap ideas and find publicity partners
- Personal guidance from Johanna throughout the program
How much will it cost?
Working with a PR agency can cost thousands of dollars, and money is something small businesses don’t have an endless supply of. So instead of handing over monthly retainer fees to a PR agency, Johanna will show you the inside secrets on how to generate PR for yourself. Not only will you save money, but you’ll soon be securing thousands of dollars worth of publicity for your business. What is that worth to you?
The total cost for Make Me a Star training program and group support is just $597 (inc GST).
How does it work?
Make Me a Star runs over six weeks, however you will also receive recordings to watch when it suits you. Contact Johanna to find out when the next program starts.
As an extra sign up bonus Johanna will give you three bonuses:
- A complimentary 15-minute Power PR session (valued at $40) via Skype or phone
- Johanna’s latest report Using Social Media in Your PR Strategy
- A copy of Johanna’s ebook The 21st Century Guide to Promoting Your Small Business (valued at $27)
All sessions are recorded so you have the information forever, and the Facebook mastermind group continues for as long as you need it.
Let’s do it!
Once your spot in Make Me a Star is confirmed you will receive your bonuses.