You have to act quickly on this because my Twitter friend and Transforme’s Chief Kickstarter, Suellen Hughes, is holding a webinar tomorrow (Thursday April 28) to tell you about her new program 60 Days to Start-Up Bootcamp!
Suellen will share the five keys to starting your own successful business and show you how to avoid common start-up mistakes during the webinar between 12:15pm and 1pm (Australia, EST).
She will explain:
1. The key to leaving a job you hate and instead earn an income doing something you love, on your own terms
2. The mistake that stops you making a name for yourself in your chosen area and being able to charge what you’re worth
3. The actions that cause you to waste time and money on things that just don’t matter, instead of focusing on what matters most
4. The one big pitfall that leads to hours and hours of wasted time, but with no dollars in return for your efforts.
5. The big frustration that slows your progress, leads to burnout and causes 95 per cent of business start-ups to fail within five years.
Suellen’s online bootcamp will take you step-by-step through starting your own business in just 60 days.
To register for your place, click this link: http://www.transforme.com.au/events
The webinar will be repeated at different times, so register to find a time that best suits your schedule.