Join the CCBiz carnival when it sets up for one festive night only at Ettalong Beach later this month – and have the chance to win more than $5000 in business prizes.
CCBiz networking group is holding a Christmas Cocktail charity event to bring the coast’s business community together to raise money for the Central Coast’s Child Abuse Prevention Service (CAPS).
Hosted by Cindy Steele from the Central Coast Women’s Network and Melissa Cooper from The Art of Intimacy, and with carnival-themed entertainment including Drumballa, tarot card readers and a DJ, the night will be one business owners are sure to remember.
Held at the Ettalong Mantra Hotel at 7pm on Friday, 27 November, tickets for the event are $76 and selling fast at www.ccbiz.com.au.
Entertainment, canapés and drinks are included in the ticket price, but bring extra money for the silent auction and your lucky charm for the raffles!
CCBiz coordinator Nicole Hammett, said the event was shaping up to be a specular evening.
“Central Coast businesses have really got behind our first major function as a group and we’re making sure it will be a fun and relaxing evening that showcases the business talent we have in the region and raise money for Central Coast CAPS,” Nicole said.
All attendees have the chance to win more than $5000 in prizes, which include:
• 1 x Custom WordPress Blog (valued at $2,800+GST) from Big Click Studios http://www.bigclick.com.au
• 2 x Yearly Small Business Website Hosting Packages – 50MB Disk Space, 2GB Data Transfer, 10 Email Addresses. Valued at $149 each from Bergan Blue http://www.berganblue.com.au/
• Full development of an advanced five (5) page website design and website hosting for one year. Valued at $1,750.00 (Ex GST) from Bergan Blue http://www.berganblue.com.au/
• Publicity Package from Strawberry Communications valued at $300. The package includes a media release, distribution to target media and follow up (up to five hours of PR consultancy) http://www.strawberrycommunications.com.au/
• 19?inch LCD Screen from Mr LCD http://www.mrlcd.com.au/
• Learn the art of true intimacy with a private coaching session for you and your partner from The Art of Intimacy http://melcooper.com.au/
• One night accommodation at the Ettalong Mantra Hotel
• Wallabies Jersey and Cap
• Three pieces of fashion jewellery, triple-plated rhodium and triple-plated 24ct gold, donated by Central Coast Women’s Network http://www.centralcoastwomensnetwork.com.au
• 2 x $50 vouchers from Taste Gourmet http://www.tastegourmet.com.au/
• 2 x $25 vouchers from Boydita Flowers http://www.flowersdelivered.com.au/bluecart/index.php
The CCBiz Charity Event for CAPS is proudly sponsored by:
• Central Coast Women’s Network
• Big Click Studios
• The Transcription People
• Bergan Blue
• Sea FM
• Evolve Printing
More information will be posted on the CCBiz website as entertainment, sponsors and prizes are confirmed. Visit www.ccbiz.com.au or email email@example.com to find out more.