Barefoot Power is was named 2010’s Coolest Company at Anthill Magazine’s Fifth Annual Cool Company Awards last week.
Now we need your support to help us become the Anthill Reader’s Choice as well.
Barefoot Power won the Anthill Magazine Cool Company Social Capitalist Award and then took out the major accolade against seven other category winners and 700 small business applicants to the awards to be named the Coolest Company.
This news concludes a fantastic year for Barefoot Power, with recent wins in:
• 2010 Consensus GreenTech Awards
• G-20 SME Finance Challenge
• CTI PFAN Africa Forum for Clean Energy Financing
• World Bank’s Lighting Africa program
Anthill Magazine is currently running the Cool Company Awards Readers’ Choice Award so Anthill readers can vote for their favourite enterprise. We’d love your support in this endeavour so I have outlined the three ways you can help Barefoot Power below.
Go to the article about Barefoot Power’s Cool Company Award at Anthill Online and:
1. Tweet this post using the ‘Tweet’ button at the top of the page. Your tweet will say: Congratulations Barefoot Power, Anthill 2010 Cool Company Finalist!
2. Trigger a reaction on Facebook by hitting the ‘Like’ button at the top of the page.
3. Leave a comment at the end of the article and show your support for what Barefoot Power does.
Or you can do all three!
Find out more about how we build better lives through social entrepreneurship at www.barefootpower.com. Barefoot Power welcomes your input on our work and you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please help Barefoot Power in our bid to also be named Anthill Magazine’s Cool Company Awards Reader’s Choice by supporting us online.
Thanks in advance for your support and don’t forget to tweet, like and comment before December 31 to make your choice count.