Until recently Wiley was considering publishing the book, but decided the fit wasn’t right so I am now self publishing it. I plan to launch the book around Easter next year.
I have interviewed some amazingly inspiring women about how they make businesses work around their family. These interviews are now finished and I’m about to get stuck into the writing phase with a vengeance.
While that is happening I wanted to share the list of women who have been generous enough to share their stories with me:
• Janine Allis, Boost Juice
• Rebecca Mezzino, Clear Space Organising Services
• Naomi Simson, Red Balloon
• Polly McGee, StartUp Tasmania
• Alycia Edgar, Roaly Group
• Alli Price, Motivating Mum
• Sarah Allen, Sarah Allen Consulting
• Sara Redman, BodyZen
• Celine Egan, TCY Coaching & Training
• Janet Beckers, Wonderful Web Women
• Kristy-Lee Johnston, Footprint Recruitment
• Annalisa Holmes, The Transcription People
• Amanda Cox, Real Mums
• Anita Lincolne-Lomax, Babes in Arms
• Amanda Gonzalez, Untangle the Web
• Renee Mayne, Bra Queen
• Susan Pearse, Mind Gardener
• Kaz Cooke, Women’s Stuff author
• Carolyn Cresswell, Carman’s Muesli
• And me!
There will soon be a website dedicated to the Business & Baby on Board book, blog and workshops so stay tuned.